Sony DSC W130 Digital Camera is a Dream Come True

It's been four months or more since I update this blog of mine. I've been busy doing my other blogs: New Gadget Finder and Welcome to my Digital Camera World and also in my office work. Enough on this stuff.

I'm here to announced that I already bought my own digital camera which is made by sony in their W-series the DSC W130 in black color. I'm so proud of my digital camera because I bought it with my own money and I'm very happy that I have it already. Before I was only dreaming that maybe someday I have a digital camera of my own so that I can bring it anywhere I want and anytime with no worries if ever something will happen to it. At the time I brought it already to my home I quickly read the guide and try the features of DSC W130. Here are some features of W130 digital camera that I like:


* 8.1 Mega Pixels with Super HAD CCD
* Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens with 4x Optical Zoom
* Large 2.5" LCD Screen
* BIONZ Image Processing Engine
* Double “Anti-blur” Solution: Super SteadyShot and ISO 3200 High Sensitivity
* Face Detection Technology for Children and Adults
* Smile Shutter
* In-camera retouching
* HD Slide Show with Select Music Playback








I will also share with you the sample pictures that W130 captures:

Use as default mode:



Using the full Zoom:



During night time with light:



During night time with no light:




Now I can say that I'm very satisfied of this DSC W130 digital camera because it captures a good quality of image in any condition and also in a very reasonable price. Can you tell me what's your "dream come true" story?

Watch Live Here via SatelliteDirect TV