Tony Kornheiser Suspended For Hannah Storm's Outfit

A popular anchorman Tony Kornheiser was suspended by ESPN from "Pardon the Interruption" against his colleague SportsCenter anchor Hannah Storm. He was saying on his radio show last week that Hannah Storm is wearing "a horrifying, horrifying outfit" and a "very, very tight shirt."(As you can see Hannah Storm picture on the right).You can can check out the actual video.

The Big Lead passes along the news that Kornheiser is suspended for "a few days" as a result of his comments.

From that story, Kornheiser did apologize to Storm the next day by saying, "I apologize, unequivocally ... I'm a sarcastic, subversive guy ... I'm a troll, look at me. I have no right to insult what anybody looks like or what anybody wears. That, I think, should go without saying."

But that apology, however, was not enough to placate the bosses at ESPN, so a suspension seems to be a bit extreme on ESPN's part.

For that reason, Tony Kornheiser probably had to be disciplined: ESPN wanted to send a message that it takes such things seriously, and not even one of the network's biggest stars is above the rules.

Watch Live Here via SatelliteDirect TV